Bulgaria-Slanting Porn Director "To Change His Ways"
Bulgaria's crest has been removed from the cover after the country's Foreign Ministry and the President expressed their shock and disappointment with the desecration of the national symbol.
The porn movie is now titled "Little Bulgarian Rascals", (Petites Coquines Bulgares) director Christian Lavil said. He explained that he will change his work style, so he doesn't offend other nations in the future.
The porn movie's cover featured a woman perched on top of a yoghurt cup that has Bulgaria's newest coat of arms stamped on it. The woman's left foot rests on the crest, while her right foot is on the country's flag.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall