Black Dahlia on Screen with Sofia Premiere
The production of Nu Image, premiered at City Centre International (CCI), has brought together onto screen Hollywood stars such as Josh Hartnett, Aaron Eckhart (as the two detectives assigned to the case) and Scarlett Johansson (their roommate), as well as Hilary Swank.
The movie The Black Dahlia promises to be one of the most complex crime dramas of the year.
It is based on a true unsolved murder - one of the most sensational crimes in Los Angeles history. On the morning of January 15, 1947 a woman walking by an empty lot discovers the mutilated corpse of wannabe actress Elizabeth Short.
The 22-yearold victim had rich black hair and always wore black clothing along with a black flower in her hair, earning her the nickname The Black Dahlia.
The investigation of her death became an obsession to millions and revealed a vast conspiracy throughout the police department.
The murder story has been the subject of countless books, a '70s TV movie starring Lucy Arnaz, and now a film-noir thriller by director Brian De Palma.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects