Horror Strikes Due on Oct 13 - German Professor
Besides being Friday the 13th, the sum of all the digits in the numeric notation of the date adds up to 13, regardless of the order the date is written, says Heinrich Hemme, who teaches physics at the prestigious technical University of Aachen.
Hemme, who claims not to be superstitious, said this is the first coincidence since Friday, January 13, 1520. The next time the digits in the date will line up in a foreboding configuration is May 13, 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall