Bulgarian Patriarch Honours St George Relics
For the ceremony, the Patriarch, together with Archimandrite Naum, sang the antiphon of Saint George the Victor in the Lozenetz Hospital, where Maxim recovers from a serious injury.
The relics were brought from Rome late Saturday night by Ruse's Bishop Neophyte and Nikolay, Bishop of Znepol. Relics' arrival coincided with the sanctification of the St Konstantin and Elena church, the first temple in Bulgaria to see them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall