Snakes, Tattoos Spice Up Sofia Coiffeur Fest
Bulgaria's masters spared no imagination on their models, creating futuristic and flamboyant hairdos.
Fountains of curls, all the colours of the rainbow and even an allusion to the mythological Medusa entertained and shocked visitors, while the coiffeurs each tried not to look too envious of their colleagues' ideas.
With tattoos and weird accessories adorning the models, the magicians of the comb and scissors established one general rule for this year's trends - the quirkier the better.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects