Disabled Gather to Dance, Walk on Live Coals in Bulgaria
The national ball of the disabled is an important step towards building a tolerant society in the country, organizers from the Centre for Psychological Studies believe.
During the ball, participants showed that they are more daring than many of the people who have no health problems at all, as the folklore group of the hearing-impaired daringly walked on live coals.
The "Suns on Wheelchairs" group showed off their dexterity with break and folklore dances.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects