FORMER YUGOSLAV PRESIDENT SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC CLAIMED MORAL VICTORY IN ...
World | February 18, 2002, Monday // 00:00
Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic claimed moral victory in court Monday, fiercely attacking the United States and other Western nations for deliberately breaking up Yugoslavia and denying knowledge of the Srebrenica massacre of thousands of Bosnian Muslims for which he is charged with genocide. Ending a 10-hour defense statement stretched over three days, the former Yugoslav president accused NATO countries of seeking to dominate eastern Europe through the disintegration of multiethnic countries, like the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia. He singled out the United States and Germany for criticism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold