Day of Open Doors for Bulgaria's Thracian Gold Treasures
The exhibition features five gold Thracian treasures and marks the European Heritage Days, organized by the Council of Europe and the European Union.
Three of the nine gold Thracian treasures will remain in the country, but the rest will set off for exhibitions abroad. Those staying here are the ones discovered in the village of Dubene, Zlatinitsa and Sinemorets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall