Thracian Gold Treasures Back on Display in Sofia
The exhibition is displayed at the National History Museum and marks the European Heritage Days, organized by the Council of Europe and the European Union.
It will be open till September 30.
Three of the nine old Thracian treasures will remain in the country, but the rest will set off for exhibitions abroad. Those staing here are the ones discovered in the village of Dubene, Zlatinitsa and Sinemorets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall