Special Flooring for Barefoot Flamenco Chill Diva in Sofia
La Mari always appears before the audience barefoot, as this makes her feel at home, but this is not the only glitch organizers had to overcome.
Some of the percussion instruments the band has requested are quite hard to find as they are only produced in Africa and are extremely rate.
Chambao are arriving in Sofia on Saturday, the day of the concert, and after their gig in the National Palace of Culture, they will move on to the UK.
Organizers from Prima Agency have revealed that many Greek citizens will be traveling to Bulgaria for the concert, as Chambao's hit have taken the Mediterranean country by storm over the summer.
Students from Sofia's Spanish Language High School Miguel de Cervantes will get their tickets with a special discount.
Since they gathered in 2001, Chambao took the world by storm with the unique new flamenco chill style that adds a modern "chill out" twist to the traditions of passionate flamenco. The trio already has three fast-selling albums "Flamenco Chill", "Endorfinas en la Mente" and "Pokito a Poko".
"It isn't pure flamenco, it's pure Chambao," the band says. "It is a vision, a development and a way of bringing flamenco closer to more people."
Chambao's first trip to Bulgaria was organized with the help of Spain's embassy in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall