Forks&Corks: Sesame Broccoli
1 pound fresh broccoli; 1 tablespoon vegetable oil; 1 tablespoon vinegar; 1 tablespoon soy sauce; 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
Trim and wash broccoli; drain. Cook broccoli spears in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and arrange broccoli spears in a serving dish.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine vegetable oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame seed; bring to a boil.
Pour sauce over the hot broccoli, turning spears to coat thoroughly. Serve immediately.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects