Duran Duran Open MusicJam Fest in Bulgaria
Bulgarians will get the chance to see live the band that took the name of a mad scientist from the Jane-Fonda 1968 sci-fi Barbarella, for the price of BGN 38.5 - BGN 55. Those who wait until the very last minute and decide to get a ticked on the day of the concert will have to pay the higher price.
The festival will end with the performance of Al Di Meola, one of the most famous contemporary guitar players in the world, on October 28.
Many more local and international jazz virtuosos will take part in the festival, but organizers are still keeping those a secret.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall