Bulgaria Meets Autumn/Winter in Style
So did designer Evgenia Zhivkova who represented her newest collection of beloved Jeni Style brand.
The fashion guru, who dresses many of her MP colleagues in the parliament, has found and merged the best of latest tendencies in world fashion and Bulgarian traditions into lady gowns fit for both everyday and evening wear.
Face of the fashion show on Tuesday evening was once again Ferre's inspiration - Ralitza Baleva, who turned back to many of her engagements abroad to step on Sofia catwalk.
Monday evening's event saw also Zhivkova's daughter - Andrea Stefanova, on the catwalk.
Evgenia Zhivkova is an MP from leftist Coalition for Bulgaria and a grand-daughter of Todor Zhivkov, who was communist Bulgaria's head of state for more than 30 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall