Da Vinci's Works in Sofia Insured for EUR 4.6 M
The most precious manuscript in the exhibition is "Libro di pittura", which is considered to be the archetype of Leonardo's "Treatise on Painting".
A Da Vinci apprentice, who had to carry out Leonardo's will, had compiled this text in the mid 18th century. In the Paris version of the manuscript for the first time appears a sketch, considered to be the draft of the famous Mona Lisa.
This and the rest of the original works of Leonardo and other Renaissance artist are on display from September 18 to October 10 in the National Library "Sts Cyril and Methodius".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects