Scarlett Johansson Fascinated by Nazi Souvenirs in Bulgaria
Johansson, who also has Sofia's romantic atmosphere to thank for her blooming affair with actor Josh Hartnett, spent hours exploring Bulgaria's capital and the historic junk on sale.
"There are a lot of strange things," the Hollywood beauty told the paper. "Like if you go to markets, there is all this Nazi paraphernalia you can buy. It's really interesting."
Johansson admitted that he liked Sofia, calling it a "fascinating city."
The Black Dahlia, the most expensive movie ever shot in Bulgaria, was one of the most praised at this year's film festival in Venice.
The latest film of Brian de Palma was shot by US moviemaker Nu Image, the company that acquired 95% stake in Bulgaria's state film center at the beginning of July.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects