-- PRESIDENT BUSH PLANS TO MEET WITH CHINA'S HEIR-APPARENT, TALK TOUGH...
World | February 16, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
-- President Bush plans to meet with China's heir-apparent, talk tough about North Korea's weapons programs and discuss economics in Japan during his three-nation Asian trip. Bush's visit to the regional capitals of Tokyo, Seoul, and Beijing initially was scheduled for October, but it was postponed because of the terrorist strikes on the United States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2023 Parliamentary Elections in Montenegro: Young Voters Will Decide the Elections
- » EU Commission announced 4 Criminal Procedures against Bulgaria
- » Eurozone Annual Inflation slows sharply in May to 6.1%
- » The Council of the EU approved the Istanbul Convention
- » "The Times": Bulgaria to help Rishi Sunak stop Illegal Immigration
- » Day 463 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Missile Attack on Kyiv, Russians Kill One Child on Children’s Day