Bulgaria is Better Place to Live than EU
I am an American that has been here since 1993 as a consultant for real estate and construction (formerly with a USAID program) and, in general, the people who wish to leave, have gone. Some of the construction people will take advantage of the opportunity but it will not be on a scale that will effect any other European economy.
Bulgaria is a better place to live than the options that are offered by the EU. This assumption is why Bulgaria is growing so fast in the real estate market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo