"Kola Boof was not Osama's Slave"
In your recent news item about Whitney Houston, Kola Boof and Osama Bin Laden, you reported that Kola Boof has described herself as the former "sex slave" of Osama Bin Laden.
Kola Boof has never called herself a "sex slave" and finds the term degrading and racist, not to mention a lie.
U.S. Media, who have made fun of Ms. Boof's name and her allegations in sensationalizing and mis-reporting the story, have given Ms. Boof this title to humiliate her, and Ms. Boof is greatly offended by it, as she will mention in a national television interview with MSNBC NEWS tomorrow morning.
Kola Boof was Mr. Bin Laden's "mistress", she had a maid and supervised the staff at the estate. There is no way that anyone could read her autobiography and determine that she was a "slave".
We realize that this is not your fault, as the N.Y. Post started this and the ugly title trickled down to other media, but we hope you will not continue to outrage your black women fans by presenting this woman's experiences under the term "sex slave".
Door of Kush Books and Music
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo