No Use from Sofia Mosque Controversy
It was difficult for me to hear the news regarding the problem we are facing with the mosque as this problem reflects tensions between religions and beliefs.
I have visited this mosque when I was 12 years old and I don't remember there were problems concerning the Speakers weather they were loud or low, I only remember that the mosque was close to the Church, and nobody would ask me if I was a Muslim or Christen therefore my prayer was practiced normally with no difficulties.
We have lived for centuries together, and now all of a sudden we cannot tolerate the speakers, is it really the problem with the speakers or are we trying to make up a story about it???
Well if we are trying to make a story about it then we must be crazy,
because the country has enough problems and these problems need solutions and these solutions need a dynamic mind filled with substantial thoughts which can endure our country into a brighter prospective.
Bulgaria is growing faster now thought it is facing real challenges to go on with and I am quite sure that this problem will resolve and vanish because Bulgarian citizens are mature enough to realize that such an issue can become a serious problem threatening the existence of our social being.
God Bless Bulgaria and its people!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo