Bulgaria-Issued Visa Card Holders Banned from Shopping!
Anyone who holds a Bulgarian visa card or other Bulgarian credit or debit cards issued by Bulgarian banks, have been banned from shopping at over 25 major internet domain name registrar companies. One of them is www.godaddy.com.
If you try to shop online and register new domain names, or purchase any other products you are banned from shopping.
This company and as far as we know over 20 other of these domain registration companies have banned Bulgarians wholesale, as they claim that Bulgarians are committing massive fraud on the internet!
I am British, but angry that I cant use my Bulgarian visa card.
How can Bulgaria be on the verge of EU membership, and the whole country is banned from shopping online with any credit cards issued by Bulgarian banks ????
This is a scandal. How can these online companies be legally allowed to discriminate against a whole country?
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo