A DELEGATION FROM NORWAY HAS ARRIVED IN SRI LANKA TO BEGIN WORK ON HAM...
World | February 8, 2002, Friday // 00:00
A delegation from Norway has arrived in Sri Lanka to begin work on hammering out a formal ceasefire agreement that would end almost two decades of civil war in the country. Both the government and the Tiger leadership have said they hope to have an agreement on an indefinite truce in place before the February 24 expiry of the current ceasefire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon