A DELEGATION HEADED BY RUSSIAN DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER ILYA KLEBANOV IS ...
World | February 8, 2002, Friday // 00:00
A delegation headed by Russian Deputy Prime Minister Ilya Klebanov is in the Indian capital this week working on the deal, which may see India obtain long-range nuclear-capable strategic bombers, nuclear-powered submarines and an aircraft carrier. India and Russia are negotiating a major defense agreement in the midst of a tense military stand-off between Indian and Pakistani troops along their common border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon