ARGENTINA'S ECONOMY MINISTER JORGE REMES LENICOV WILL START TALKS WITH...
World | February 8, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Argentina's Economy Minister Jorge Remes Lenicov will start talks with the International Monetary Fund here next week to try and restart aid for the crisis-wracked nation, a senior IMF official said Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo