PRESIDENT BUSH DECIDED ON THURSDAY TO APPLY THE GENEVA CONVENTION TO T...
World | February 8, 2002, Friday // 00:00
President Bush decided on Thursday to apply the Geneva Convention to Taliban fighters held by the United States but not to al Qaeda members, a decision that will not change the captives' treatment but may help to protect U.S. soldiers and to blunt foreign criticism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon