US POLITICIANS INVESTIGATING THE COLLAPSE OF ENRON HAVE BEGUN QUESTION...
World | February 7, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
US politicians investigating the collapse of Enron have begun questioning the company's former boss, Jeffrey Skilling. In an opening statement to a Congressional committee, Mr Skilling said that when he left the firm last year, he "fervently believed" in Enron's future success. Mr Skilling blamed Enron's collapse on a dramatic drop in confidence among lenders, following the firm's admission of inflated profits, rather than on corporate failures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon