FORMER SOUTH AFRICA PRESIDENT NELSON MANDELA HAS SAID HIS COUNTRY NEED...
World | February 7, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Former South Africa President Nelson Mandela has said his country needs to fight a war against HIV and Aids, in remarks that seem to be tacit criticism of his successor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo