WITHDRAWN KING`S NOMINEE TO SUE NMS II
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Accused as collaborator with former State Security and withdrawn from king`s tickets nominee Ventzislav Dimitrov made a complaint against his removal. He declared his intentions to sue Bulgaria in Strasbourg court for calumny. Ventzislav Dimitrov was one of 16 king`s MP candidates disclosed as ex-informers and taken out of NMS II tickets on June 9.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Only Eco-cars will have Access to the Center of Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Police will Increase Checks on Buses and TIR Trucks
- » The EC Approved the Bulgarian Program to Combat Double Standards in Food
- » France's Macron Orders Shake-up of Presidency after Bodyguard Scandal
- » Trump Warns Iran to "Never, ever threaten" U.S. or Suffer Consequences
- » Former Trump Advisor will Unite European Populists
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)