HACKERS ATTACK UDF ELECTION WEB SITE
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hackers crashed the election web site of the ruling UDF coalition during the weekend and distorted the available information. PM Ivan Kostov `appealed` electorate not to vote at the elections but to go to watch sheep at villages because of their abundance in Bulgaria`s politics. Dalavera.com was noticed as a personal web site of PM Kostov.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)