Bulgaria Uncovers Roman Script
The writing was found at the Sostra site, which was the predecessor town of Today's Troyan, in central Bulgaria.
According to the inscription, Emperor Galien (ruled over 253-268) has led a legion to Sostra.
That proves Roman efforts to keep the lands of today's Bulgaria from the Goths, archeologists believe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Polar Explorers are soon leaving for Antarctica
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h