INCIDENTS IN FRONT OF PARTY OFFICES
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A man in a uniform of a police officer shot in front of the seat of the National Movement Simeon II in `Ilinden` municipality of Sofia yesterday morning. Two fired cartridges of a `Makarov` gun in front of the cafe have been found. The fire has been directed to the near school, elaborated sources from the Interior Ministry said. At 3:30 AM on Sunday two young couple, a boy and a girl, broke the shop window of the `Luciano` coffee shop on Rakovska St in Sofia. The owner of the coffee shop is the NMS II deputy nominee Vassil Ivanov.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » North and South Korean Leaders Hold Surprise Meeting
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Pompeo: Russia is Aggressively Trying to Strengthen its Positions in the Balkans
- » Boyko Borissov Invited Pope Francis to Visit Our Country
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)