EXPERT PROPOSES VAT ABOLITION
Politics | June 11, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A draft on abolition of VAT (Value Added Tax) payments upon the international services in the field of tourism was promoted at a public debate in Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach) by Vladimir Karolev, king`s economic expert. He declared before private proprietors that he committed himself to levy the companies in the branch with only 5% VAT upon the services on the domestic market. Mariana Assenova, Deputy Economy Minister (UDF), said that in few days Vice-Premier Petar Zhotev will sign orders on the privatization of `Primorsko` International Youth Center and the residual share of Slanchev Bryag. Representatives only of NMS II and UDF took part in the debate.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » US Plans to Upgrade Military Bases in Romania, Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)