GOVERNMENT DECIDED TO ALLOW STAY OF FOREIGN UNARMED MILITARY, MILITARY...
Politics | February 1, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Government decided to allow stay of foreign unarmed military, military vehicles and aircraft on the territory of Bulgaria for participation in a command and staff military exercise code-named Seven Stars 2002 of the Multinational Peace Force Southeastern Europe.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut