IN AN INTERVIEW WITH THE JERUSALEM DAILY NEWSPAPER MA'ARIV, ISRAELI PR...
World | February 1, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
In an interview with the Jerusalem daily newspaper Ma'ariv, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said he regretted that Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat was not killed when Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982, but said Arafat can still be a partner for peace.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll in the US has Exceeded 4,000 People
- » Russia has Sent a Humanitarian Aid Plane to the United States
- » Today is April Fool's Day
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide