MINISTER TALKS ON E-GOVERNMENT IMPLEMENTATION IN AUSTRIA
system or e-government in Austria. “This system could provide a model for development of a programme for the Bulgarian integrated information system,” Kalchev said. According to the requirements set by the European Union, Bulgaria should be ready with this national integrated information system by the end of 2004 so that it could be ready for inclusion into the Pan-European integrated information system, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev: Don't Wait for the Moment when Hunger will Overcome Fear!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario