DEBT TO BELGIUM TO BE RESTRUCTURED UNDER "DEBT-FOR-INVESTMENT SWAP"
Business | February 1, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The EUR 12 M official Bulgarian debt to Belgium will be restructured under a "debt-for-investment swap" scheme, an agreement approved by the Cabinet reads. The agreement was concluded on January 18, 2002 between the Bulgarian Government and the Ducroire/Delcredere Belgian Export Credit Agency, acting on behalf of the Belgian Government. The document regulates the mechanism of Belgian investors buying out the balance of Bulgaria's official debt to Belgium from Ducroire and making private investments in Bulgaria. Provisions are made on arranging specific incentives to be offered to Belgian investors, which take advantage of the scheme.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced 13% of the Country's Electricity since the State of Emergency’s onset
- » Rosatom Launches 3D Printed Valves for Pulmonary Ventilation
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » Petrol Stations: The Fuel Consumption Dropped by between 40 and 80% because of the State of Emergency