BULGARIA TO PARTICIPATE IN DUTCH HORTICULTURE EXHIBITION
Business | February 1, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Seven Bulgarian companies have expressed willingness to participate in Floriade 2002 world garden show, the Agriculture Ministry announced. Floriade is the Netherlands’ most famous horticultural exhibition, which takes place every ten years from April 6 to October 31. More companies are expected to apply for participation with exhibitions of flowers, shrubbery, mushrooms, vegetables and pines. Bulgaria’s exhibition, displayed on 500 sq. m., will feature a traditional Bulgarian house garden. The Dutch organizers expect about five million visitors at the exhibition. In 1992 Floriade attracted 3,3 million visitors.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Which are the Sectors and Companies that would be Eligible for the 60:40 Measure
- » World Bank: The Poor Countries Will Take the Hardest Hit
- » 98.6% of Chinese Production has Recovered
- » The Free Parking in the Blue and Green Zone in Sofia was Extended until April 12
- » Germany Shows Interest to Purchase Protective Clothing from Bulgaria
- » What is the Purpose of Business Insurance?