TOP CORPORATE, POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS OPENED THE WORLD ECONOM...
World | February 1, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Top corporate, political and religious leaders opened the World Economic Forum's annual meeting on Thursday in New York, guarded by barricades and thousands of police while discussing global business and security. The five-day meeting, moved to Manhattan after 31 years in the Swiss ski resort of Davos as a vote of confidence in the city after the Sept. 11 attacks, is being held in the plush Waldorf-Astoria Hotel just three miles from the ruins of the World Trade Center.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
- » Good News: Over 200,000 People Worldwide have Recovered from COVID-19
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million