AN E-MAIL PURPORTEDLY SENT BY THE PAKISTANI GROUP THREATENING TO KILL ...
World | January 31, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
An e-mail purportedly sent by the Pakistani group threatening to kill Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl said it would extend the deadline to kill him to Friday. There has been no independent confirmation that the group which sent the latest e-mail is the group holding Pearl. Meanwhile, the paper's managing editor made an impassioned plea to the kidnappers, asking them not to kill Pearl but view him as a "messenger" for their political views.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll in the US has Exceeded 4,000 People
- » Russia has Sent a Humanitarian Aid Plane to the United States
- » Today is April Fool's Day
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide