AREMISSOFT DENIES ACCESS TO HEALTH INSURANCE FUND SOFTWARE
Business | February 1, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
NASDAQ-listed software maker AremisSoft will terminate its business relations with the management of the National Health Insurance Fund as of January 31, Vasko Kolev, general manager of AremisSoft, announced. The company will impose moratorium on the further implementation of the contract. All experts from the regional funds will be withdrawn and the company’s team for Bulgaria – temporarily dissolved. Denying access to the fund’s software means that the payments for pharmacists, GPs and dentists will not be processed, experts explained. The contract has been cancelled because of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) failure to pay BGN 2 M for the software products. The possibility of erasing the modules delivered so far has been ruled out. It is still not clear whether legal actions will be initiated against the fund.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Free Parking in the Blue and Green Zone in Sofia was Extended until April 12
- » Germany Shows Interest to Purchase Protective Clothing from Bulgaria
- » What is the Purpose of Business Insurance?
- » Businesses and Trade Unions Demand more Compensations over COVID-19 Crisis
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Donated Fuel to Fight Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month