KING STILL LEADS ELECTION POLLS
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
39 to 41% of the electorate will vote for the King`s collation on the General Elections June17, the latest results of the agency `Alpha Research` show. United Democratic Forces is expected to take 26-28%, Coalition for Bulgaria 17-19% and 5-6% for Movement for Rights and Freedoms. Some research agencies forecasted decline of voters for King`s coalition, but it still remains a certain leader for the next parliament. At least 2 to 3% gerrymandering during the elections is anticipated by political powers.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)