KING WITHDRAW 10 OF ITS CANDIATES
Politics | June 9, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
King`s coalition withdraw ten nominees from its tickets yesterday. June 9 was the deadline for political parties and coalitions to replace MP candidates disclosed as collaborators with former State Security. NMS II is the only political power, which replaced all its MP candidates accused as ex-informers. King`s leaders from Razgrad, Rousse and Montana – Ventzislav Dimitrov, Marko Todorov and Donyo Donev were replaced with new MP candidates. Nominees from Pazardjik, Blagoevgrad, Sofia, Veliko Tirnovo, Yambol, Lovech and Varna were also replaced.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)