UK Should Show Sign of Good Will over Visa Issues
Futher to the previous Letters to the Editor that you published on the matter I would like to add that it is really hard to obtain and enter the UK. This is probably why British are treated the way described in the first letter. This is just politics, I am afraid, but unless the UK show a sign of good will they cannot expect anything in return. I totally disagree with that but I can tell you from my experience that the process of obtaining and entering the UK is utterly humiliating, which is not the case in the other European countries, where Bulgarians do not even need a visa.
I hope the matter will be brought too the attention of the ones in power so they can work out a solution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo