KEY CANDIDATE FROM KING`S PARTY OUT
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Today King Simeon`s coalition withdrew ticket leader Ventzislav Dimitrov from NMS II list in Razgrad, North East Bulgaria. No details were announced. King`s economic team will propose change of the Bulgarian Constitution in order foreign persons and legal entities to be permitted to buy and own land in Bulgaria after the elections, Nikolay Vassilev from NMS II said. According to the acting Constitution (1991) foreigners could buy land in Bulgaria, only if they register a Bulgarian company. He confirmed the stand of the coalition to introduce zero profit tax for companies, which will reinvest the profit. GDP growth from 5 to 10% could be achieved, Vassilev said.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boyko Borissov Invited Pope Francis to Visit Our Country
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » What to Be Careful for in the New Rules on Personal Data
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)