SOCIALIST PARTY MAY SUE PM KOSTOV
Politics | June 8, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will sue PM Ivan Kostov and six other ministers for taking bribes and acting against the national interest, Roumen Ovcharov, Deputy Chairman of BSP, announced. On Monday the BSP leaders will present to the prosecutor the book entitled `Corruption – Key element in United Democratic Forces governance`. Details about 1217 privatisation deals will be disclosed. Some major contracts will be taken out of the `darkness`.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)