PETER STOYANOV TO RUN FOR SECOND MANDATE
Politics | June 7, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Present Bulgarian President Petar Stoyanov will run for next presidentials as an independent candidate, he declared today in an address to the nation. His mandate finishes this year. `Bulgaria faces elections for new parliament. Political situation in the country is vague, and that vaguness could easily lead to insecutiry.`, President Stoyanov said. Bulgaria should not lose its role as a stabile and secure country in the region, he stressed. President Stoyanov appealed everything done till now not to be spent on illusions and fairy tails. `We should continue the reforms which are in the right direction, new start will be a big mistake`, he worned.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » North and South Korean Leaders Hold Surprise Meeting
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Pompeo: Russia is Aggressively Trying to Strengthen its Positions in the Balkans
- » Boyko Borissov Invited Pope Francis to Visit Our Country
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)