Atlantic Club in Bulgaria Celebrated 15th Anniversary
Politics | April 5, 2006, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria’s ex FM Solomon Passy, one of the main “engines” behind the Atlantic Club of Bulgaria received a special gift for his contribution for the organization. Photo by Nadya Kotseva (Sofia News Agency)
A glamorous ball marked the 15th anniversary of the Atlantic Club of Bulgaria. The ball was attended Bulgaria's Defence Minister Vesselin Bliznakov, Austrian Ambassador to Bulgaria and Representative of the EU-Presidency Karl Diem and many Bulgarian and foreign diplomats and official attended the ceremony. The Atlantic Club of Bulgaria is dedicated to fostering the common values of the Euro-Atlantic community. Originally formed in 1990 around the pro-NATO lobby in the first post-Cold War Bulgarian Parliament, the Atlantic Club has grown to include members from all walks of life: government, academia, military, business and media. The Club works to promote Bulgaria's integration with the Atlantic Alliance and all Euro-Atlantic political, security, economic and other structures. Within Bulgaria, the Atlantic Club serves the broader purpose of supporting democracy, human rights, free market economy and rule of law.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Releases in Circulation a Gold Commemorative Coin
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » The Bulgarian National Library Marks 140 Years since its Creation
- » The Restoration of the Buzludzha Monument would Cost the Bulgarian State EUR 7.5 Million
- » UN CONFERENCE ADOPTS MIGRATION PACT
- » UK Can Cancel Brexit by Unilaterally Revoking Article 50, European Court of Justice Rules
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)