Slovenia Backs Bulgaria's EU Entry
Minister Karl Erjavec is in Bulgaria at the invitation of his Bulgarian counterpart Vesselin Bliznakov. Erjavec pointed out that Slovenia was among the first countries to ratify the EU Accession Treaty with Bulgaria.
He also said that Bulgaria is part of the European family.
Bliznakov and Erjavec have also discussed the bilateral cooperation within NATO.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria