CEE Reporters Debate EU Truths, Myths in Sofia
The debate aimed to disperse some of the common fears and apprehensions accompanying the accession process. Reporters from EU10 states that joined the bloc in 2004 shared their experience with colleagues from entry-aspirant Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and Turkey, as well as from the UN-administered province in Kosovo.
Debates focused also on the approaches applicable when responding to citizens' inquiries, explaining enlargement-related issues, contacts with media, migration and crime problems.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria