Bulgaria Spreads Damaged Notes Reimbursement
The mutilated note service was introduced in commercial banks, exchange bureaux and financial houses as of March 31 with an order of the Bulgarian National Bank.
Until now the Central Bank was the only financial institution to reimburse damaged, mutilated or contaminated banknotes, providing there are sufficient fragments or remains.
Friday's order obliges commercial banks, exchange bureaux and financial houses to accept damaged banknotes and replace their face value, as well as seize those that raise suspicions of forgery.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 4 New Gas Tankers are coming to Revithoussa in January - Part of the Fuel is for Bulgaria
- » Head of the Bulgarian National Bank: Joining the Eurozone will Speed Up Structural Reforms in our Country
- » Bulgaria has a little over 1 Million tons of Oil and Oil Product Reserves
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins