Bulgaria's PM to Meet MEP Van Orden
The meeting will mainly revolve around the European integration of Bulgaria. Stanishev will later chair the meeting of the EU Integration Council. The Council will look at some aspects of Bulgaria's status before the EC monitoring report.
At his arrival at Sofia Airport on Wednesday van Orden said that Bulgaria would enter the European Union on 1 January 2007, but with a safeguard clause probably enforced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria